PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Sunday, March 8, 2009

DAVID WILKERSON PROPHECY JUDGMENT

David Wilkerson issues a strong prophetic warning on March 7, 2009 on God's judgment coming upon America and the world. Wilkerson talked about cities across America in flames and riots. I give a commentary on Wilkeron's prophecy at paulmcguire.com Here is part of what David Wilkerson said:

"AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath."

Time will tell if the full extent of Wilkerson's prophecy comes true. David Wilkerson also called upon believers to have a 30 day supply of food and water. David Wilkerson has a proven track record of being both prophetic and a true man of God. Whenever, we go to Manhattan we worship at his church - The Times Square Church where the holiness and power of God comes down in a very, very powerful way.

I have things that I want to share about what I believe is about to happen in California, America and the world which I will not share in this blog today, but in the next few days. I will be sharing on the future of America and the world in prophecy this Tuesday at the Hyatt in Irvine at 7 PM. Admission is free but you need to contact me via E Mail to pre--register. Mike Huckabee is speaking at the Hyatt Irvine in the morning and I will be there. That event is now sold out. However, you can come to the What Is Going To Happen To America and The World In The Near Future? Prophecy Meeting which is free, but you must pre-register quickly the event is this Tuesday evening. Many people are telling me I should charge for these meetings since there is considerable cost in putting them on. However, as God's people support our ministry I am making them free.

You need to be there. There are many things that are about to happen in the near future! You can E Mail me at newmediavoice@aol.com and let me know you are coming and how many.

Also, Sunday March 29th I will be speaking at the Carlsbad Calvary Chapel at 10AM - again is admission is free but you must pre-register. There are two Calvary Chapel's in Carlsbad. I will be speaking at the Calvary Chapel Carlsbad on 6355 Corte Del Abeto Carlsbad, CA 92011. Go to the correct church!

The Los Angeles Daily News just did a story with me and other prophecy teachers that went out today and they called me "an unlikely prophet of the Second Coming." That is accurate because I have no desire whatsoever to be called a prophet or be in the spotlight. In my radio, television and writing career I have had plenty of that. That is no longer my interest. I am being pursued by one of the largest secular syndicators in the world for both radio and television. The platform would be huge. Keep me in your prayers. If I cannot tell the full truth I am not interested. Life is to short and I truly believe Jesus is coming soon. The only thing that matters to me is to hear Jesus say, "Well done thou good and faithful servant" at the Judgment Seat of Christ. Visit paulmcguire.com for our up to date prophetic news.

Paul McGuire

Paul McGuire Ministries
P.O. Box 220567

No comments: