PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Saturday, February 20, 2010

HENRY KISSINGER CALLS OBAMA TO NEW WORLD ORDER



ON The NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE KISSINGER CALLS FOR NEW WORLD ORDER

Paul McGuire

I quote Rockefeller in my book "The Day The Dollar Died." "We are one good crisis away from a New World Order. The Hegelian Dialectic thesis vs. antithesis = syntheses. Communist Chine (thesis) vs, America (antithesis) = Totalitarian New World Order which is synthesis. The strategy of manufactured crisis.







Kissinger is an agent for the Council on Foreign Relations which was started by Rockefeller. The purpose of the CFR in one world government. I write about it my book "The Day The Dollar Died" and teach about on my MP3's like "The Plan To Rule The World Series," at paulmcguire.com

Kissinger "The chance for a new world order" - The New York Times




No comments: