PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Saturday, June 16, 2012

PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM PAUL



Paul McGuire "Let the power of God touch you right now! No matter what you are facing, God is here right now to help you and send His miraculous power into your life. Simply ask Him. Start by saying, "Jesus Help!" I know from personal experience He is faithful and will answer your prayer. I can't promise I can answer every message personally, but when I see them and read them, I promise I will pray for you!

Sometimes when we are weak, we need someone to stand in the Gap for us. So if I see your prayer request - I will believe God with you! Yes, by the grace of God my message reaches millions around the world. But, God forbid I should ever become a big time evangelist or even see myself like that. I am just Paul or Dad has my kids call me. That's all I am a kid from Jackson Heights, Queens who got miraculously hitchhiking on the back road of Missouri. So if you feel like giving up tell me in a shot message what your prayer request is and if I see your message, I will believe God with you! If you want to argue theology I am not your guy! If you want somebody to stand in the Gap I am! www.paulmcguire Spread far and wide!



Join Paul Thursday June 21st at Beth Ariel for a Bible study on current events and a special update on Israel and the Middle East. Paul will teach from the Word of God and minister in the power of the Holy Spirit. Bring a friend and someone who needs to be ministered to by the Presence of the Lord and the teaching of the Word! 22222 Saticoy Canoga Park, California (rear chapel) at 7PM. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Paul McGuire
 

No comments: